Apartment Zero Furniture
- Apartment Zero is a political thriller from Argentina. Directed by Martin Donovan and starring Hart Bochner and Colin Firth, the film is suffused with homoerotic overtones and moments of black comedy. The film was produced in 1988 and premiered at film festivals throughout 1989.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
Apartment Zero Beautiful MUSEUM WRAP CANVAS Print with Added BRUSHSTROKES Unknown 11x17
Title: Apartment Zero. Artist: Unknown. Image Size: 10.45in. x 15.64in. Paper Size: 11.00in. x 17.00in. Beautiful MUSEUM WRAP CANVAS Print with Added BRUSHSTROKES
The Canvas Transfer Process
Producing a canvas transfer is an intensely detailed process, which begins with an art print (ink on paper). Special chemicals are applied which, when dried, form a film that is meticulously separated from the paper and permanently embedded onto a high quality artist canvas. The canvas is then carefully stretched and wrapped around a sturdy, custom-cut inner support frame, called a "stretcher bar". Added brushstrokes are also carefully painted on to the canvas.
Ready to Hang
Canvas is wrapped around the stretcher bars and stapled on the back. White canvas will show on the sides and no part of the image is lost during this wrapping process. The stretcher bar on the back of the canvas has a saw-tooth hanger, making it ready to hang on your wall. The canvas texture and non-reflective nature of a canvas transfer allows you to hang them under any lighting conditions. A canvas transfer has a lifespan as long as any original painting or work of art. They can easily be dusted and cleaned with a damp cloth, giving years of use and enjoyment.
Since there is no need to cover a canvas transfer with glass, having your canvas transfer framed is easy and cost effective.
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING MUSEUM WRAPS
If your order contains a border around the main design of the image, it WILL BE cropped off. This will occur if there is a white, black orother colored border around the main image. Any text that appears in the border WILL also be cropped off as well.
Cropping will REDUCE the overall size of the Museum Wrap from the dimensions stated above.
We CANNOT REFUND orders where there is a misunderstanding about this process.
this patio was the reason i wanted to move into this apartment in the first place. except... it was a effing hot mess.
so today i dove into operation pretty garden. i have zero experience making pretty gardens. i was a little nervous.
and then i found a giant black widow under some big ass piece of driftwood. i would have taken a picture, but was too busy screaming like a girl and flailing about and smashing the spider in the face with a rock.
other items found:
hair elastics (4)
half of one flip flop
cat toys (2)
cigarette butts (12737884)
part of someone's afro (yes, that's right)
change ($ .82)
electrical outlet! yesss!
note: this was round 2 (two) of clearing out debris.
now off to find some patty o'furniture (who by the way is one of the nicest irish girls you'll meet).
wish me luck.
This is a special photo to me. This is Lindy, my very first dog. I moved out of my apartment and lived in a house so the first thing I did was to get a dog. I didn't have any furniture, but at least I had a dog.
Lindy was one of two puppies left. She was the runt, so of course, I took her. She cost me all of zero dollars (free). She was just the most sweetest, kindest dog ever. I have very few photos of her and, while going through my mom's photos, I saw this one and scanned it.
She lived to be about 12. She really was a great dog.
apartment zero furniture
APARTMENT ZERO - DVD Movie
A tense psychological thriller, Apartment Zero concerns the intertwining of a loner, film buff Colin Firth (The English Patient) and his new mysterious boarder (Hart Bochner) in present-day Argentina. The new roommate is enigmatic and outgoing, befriending everyone that the poor loner could not. But Firth soon suspects a connection between his boarder's appearance and the reports of bodies in the streets murdered for political reasons.
The heart of the film lies in the increasingly bizarre relationship that develops between the two opposites, breeding the seeds of mistrust. An original and offbeat noir-type drama, the film, cowritten by David Koepp (Jurassic Park), proceeds at a slow and deliberate pace, gradually drawing the viewer deeper into the intrigue and isolation of Firth's tortured soul. Some genuinely creepy moments and an all-around macabre mystery make this film worthwhile viewing for mystery fans everywhere. --Robert Lane
cochrane furniture nc
home furniture outlet center
discount leather furniture
leather furniture china
fable 2 furniture shop
home decor furniture and flooring liquidators
pavillion furniture toronto